Homerun Batting Cages in Sinchon
In the middle of Seoul's educational Mecca, there is a batting cage facility with a very important job. It is not there to impress. It is not there for comfort. It is there to help people, particularly students, relieve their stress before and after testing.
There's nothing quite like whacking a few baseballs to relieve the pressure of taking tests.
With that being said, anybody is welcome to pound a few balls. So head to Sinchon and take a few cuts.
The Scouting Report
- Essential Information
- Extra Information
- Sports And Recreation Nearby
- How To Get There
The batting cages in Sinchon are nearly perfect. They are cheap, convenient, and old. Basically, they are everything baseball should be in its perfect form.
- Hours: 9:00 - 23:40. 7 days a week
- Cost: 1000 won per round
- Pitching speeds: 90km/h - 110km/h
- There are various arcade games in the lounge. They will entertain you while you're waiting your turn.
- Want something to eat or drink before or after taking a few cuts? You're in luck. You're in Sinchon. Walk in any direction and you will find some sort of cafe, restaurant, bar, etc. Check out our Sinchon Seoul Spots page for a few ideas. Enjoy.
Sports and Recreation Nearby
- Open Space
Check out the Homerun Batting Cages (Sinchon) photo album to see more pictures.
How To Get There
Where: Seoul-si, Seodaemun-gu, Dahyeon-dong
From Line 2 - Sinchon Station (신촌역):
Use exit 4. Walk straight for about 350 meters. Look for the cages on your left after passing a CGV movie theater.
From Line 2 - Ewha Woman's University Station (이대역):
Use exit 1. Walk straight for about 375 meters. Look for the cages on your right. If you pass a CGV movie theater, you've gone too far.
From Gyeongui Jungang Line - Sinchon Station (신촌역):
Use exit 1. Cross the street in front of you and continue walking straight. After about 300 meters, you will come to a large intersection. Turn right. Walk for another 125 meters. The cages will be on your right. If you pass a CGV movie theater, you've gone too far.