Lake Bowling Alley
Lake Bowling Alley is a bowling alley close to Juyeop Station on Line 3 in Ilsan. There's nothing too special or noteworthy about this bowling alley. The prices are pretty reasonable, and you are gonna get what you pay for. Don't expect a lot.
With that being said, it is surely a bowling alley worth going to if you are looking for a place to bowl in Ilsan. There is nothing wrong with it. There's just nothing special about it, either.
The Scouting Report
If you live in Ilsan and want to bowl, then consider going to Lake Bowling Alley. Otherwise, there is nothing too special that should draw you from any distance to this bowling alley. It is cozy, cheap, and in good condition. But it isn't going to entertain anyone who isn't that interested in actually bowling.
Picking Up The Nasty Splits Good Stuff
- It is cheap. Yay for cheap!
- It is convenient for those living in Ilsan. It's close to Juyeop Station.
- Ilsan Lake Park is nearby. Bowl a game, then head to the park for a nice outing.
The Open Frames Bad Stuff
- Nothing unique or special about the place.
- Some bowling alleys can still entertain those who aren't actually interested in bowling. Not this one.
Hours of Operation
|Everyday||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.|
|Weekday||Before 1 p.m.||3000 Won|
|Weekday||After 1 p.m.||3,700 Won|
|Weekend||Before 1 p.m.||3,700 Won|
|Weekend||After 1 p.m.||4,000 Won|
** Shoes: 1,000 Won
Lake Bowling Alley has a special unlimited bowling event:
Every weekday, between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., for 10,000 won, you can bowl as many games as you want. Bowl fast! Get your money's worth.
To see more photos, check out the 'Lake Bowling Alley' photo album.
How To Get There
Where: Gyeonggi-do, Goyang-si, Ilsan-gu, Juyeop-dong
From Line 3 - Juyeop Station (주엽역):
- Exit 1. Walk straight for about 240 meters.
- Cross the street, and look for a bowling pin next to a building on your right.
- Go down the stairs next to the bowling pin.
- Enjoy the bowling found in the basement on floor B2.