Are you looking for an adrenaline rush close to Seoul? Why not give bungee jumping at Yuldong Park a try?
Just south of Seoul, Bundang's Yuldong Park sports a bungee jumping tower in a beautiful setting. It is definitely a good place to bungee jump for the first time. Or the second time...third time...any time.
The Scouting Report
- More Information
- Sports And Recreation Nearby
- How To Get There
The bungee jumping tower sits over a scenic lake in a park on the outskirts of town. Whether you are the one jumping or just along for the ride, it is an enjoyable destination. So jump on the next train for Bundang and get your bungee on.
- Height: 45 meters
- Hours: 9:30 - 12:00, 13:30 - 17:00
- Closed on Mondays, June 6, Lunar New Year, and Chuseok
- Cost: 25,000 won (cash or credit card)
- Age: 15 - 50
- Weight Range: 40kg - 115 kg
- Types of Jumping: Body (1st timers) and Ankle (Returnees)
For More Information
- Yuldong Park Bungee Jumping Office: 031 704 6266
- Parks Department, Seongnam City Hall: 031 729 4390
Sports and Recreation Nearby
Check out the Yuldong Park photo album to see more pictures of the area.
See more of Yuldong Park at Seoul Scout: Yuldong Park.
How To Get There
Where: Gyeonggi-do, Seongnam-si, Bundang-gu, Bundang-dong and Yul-dong
From Bundang Line - Seohyeon Station (서현역):
- Use exit 2.
- Take any of the following buses to Yuldong Park:
- Once you get to the park, it is nearly impossible to miss the lake.
- Once you find the lake, it is nearly impossible to miss the bungee jumping tower.