Banpo Hangang Park
Banpo Hangang Park is s very popular park in the evening. Banpo Bridge Fountain and the Floating Islands are spectacular sites to see at night. So what should you do at the park during daylight hours while you wait for nightfall? One option is to rent a bicycle from the rental shop and explore the cycling trails that line the Hangang River.
The Scouting Report
- Time Killer
- Options And Rates
- Other Sports And Recreation In Banpo Hangang Park
- Elsewhere On The Web
- How To Get There
All of the bicycle rental stations found in the Hangang Parks offer essentially the same thing--same type of bikes, same rates, etc. As such, the shop here in Banpo Hangang Park is not much different than the shops found elsewhere along the Han River.
As mentioned above, visiting Banpo Park is typically much more rewarding in the evening. But if you get there early, you're going to have to fill your time doing something. You can't just stare off into the distance. That's crazy. Instead, rent a bicycle and explore the Han River. It's a great way to kill time while waiting for the light shows in the park.
Options and Rates
|Type of Bicycle||Hourly Rate||Late Fee|
|Single, Child||3,000 won||500 won every 15 minutes|
|Tandem, Advanced||6,000 won||1,000 won every 15 minutes|
Other Sports and Recreation in Banpo Hangang Park
Elsewhere on the Web
- A Ride in the Park - by More Than a Page
- The Things You Can Do in Hangang Park - by Seoul Mate
- 10 Ways to Enjoy Spring on the Han River in Seoul, Korea - by Aclipse
How To Get There
Where: Seoul-si, Seocho-gu, Banpo-dong
From Lines 3 and 9 - Express Bus Terminal Station (고속터미널역):
- Walk out of exit 8-1.
- Turn right at the first major 4-way intersection you come to.
- Follow the road and stay low.
- Walk through the underpass.
- "Get on your bike and ride!"