Nanji Hangang Park Mountain Bike Course
Nanji Hangang Park provides camping, basketball courts, boating opportunities, and as you will read below, a mountain bike course.
What!? A mountain bike course!?
The Scouting Report
If you are looking for a very convenient mountain biking experience in the middle of Seoul, head to Nanji Han River Park. The Nanji Han River Mountain Bike Course is a 1/2-kilometer loop nestled between Haneul Sky Park and the Han River.
To complete the course, you will face several various challenges such as rollers, banked curves, a balance-beam, narrow trenches, drop-offs, and a see-saw. There is no supervision on hand so ride at your own risk and know your limits.
To complete this page, you will face several sections:
Lots of variety. This is a mountain bike course. Expect a challenge.
The level of difficulty depends largely on you. Many of the features are optional. You can choose to ride over or around them. The course has the potential to be quite difficult and even dangerous, but it doesn't have to be. Basically, just know what you are capable of and don't do anything stupid.
1 loop = 1/2 kilometer
There is only one approach to this course: go hard or go home.
Ride with caution and know your limits.
There is a convenience store nearby that is perfect for refueling after tearing it up on the course.
Views Of The Course
How To Get There
Where: Seoul-si, Mapo-gu, Sangam-dong
From Line 6 - World Cup Stadium Station (월드컵경기장역):
- The Nanji Han River Mountain Bike Course is approximately 2.5 kilometers from World Cup Stadium Station.
- You will first need to head to the Han River.
- Get there by either following the small stream that lies next to the subway station or cut through Peace Park, which lies to the south of World Cup Stadium.
- Upon reaching the Han River, go right and follow the Han River for 1 kilometer.
- You will eventually see a small skate park on the right.
- Go through the terrain park. The mountain bike course sits behind the terrain park.