Unjeong Lake Park
Unjeong Lake Park is spectacular. Just one of the things that makes it so great is how little it is used. For some reason, the park rarely seems full of people. Granted, it is nice to see other people at the park, but let's be honest, it is great never having to worry about fighting people for access to the park's futsal field.
The Scouting Report
The futsal complex in Unjeong Lake Park is across the street from the centerpiece lake of the park. That shouldn't matter to any hardcore futsal athlete. There are two fields side by side that are in superb shape. Anyone appreciative of good futsal would be proud to spend a day playing the great sport on these fields.
Don't waste your time reading about futsal. Jump to the section that is most important. Then get outside and play futsal!
Artificial turf. The field is relatively new and has seen little use so far. As a result, the turf has remained in excellent shape.
- Scenic location: Unjeong Lake Park
- New facilities
- Multi-functional. If you get bored of playing futsal, you can easily switch to basketball.
- There isn't much shade nearby.
- Need to pee? Play through it. No restroom facilities nearby, either.
The scenery is great. Also, there are many spots nearby to enjoy a picnic if you wish to make an afternoon of it.
A man once said, "Paju IS the best place in Korea." Nobody knows who said it, but nobody disagrees either.
Sports And Recreation Nearby
See more photos of the area in the Unjeong Lake Park photo album.
How To Get There
Where: Gyeonggi-do, Paju-si, Unjeong-3-dong
From Line Gyeongui-Jungang Line - Unjeong Station (운정역):
- Walk out of exit 1.
- You will find yourself on a pedestrian bridge that crosses over a road and a stream.
- Follow the stream to the left.
- After about 800 meters, the futsal fields will be on the left.