World Cup Stadium
Are you looking for the best place to play futsal in Seoul? If so, look no longer. You've found it. The futsal facilities at World Cup Stadium have no equal in Seoul. It is the place to play.
The Scouting Report
One thing is undeniable: the futsal fields at World Cup Stadium are in top-notch shape. However, there is one thing that is deniable: the futsal fields at World Cup Stadium are a convenient place to play futsal. You see, the fields are so popular that they are constantly being used. If you wanna play here, you gotta pay. That's right: you've gotta pay to play.
Jump to a section by clicking on one of the links below. Don't screw up.
There are multiple fields. All of them are covered in high-quality artificial turf. You may blow out a knee, but at least you'll do it on a surface that looks good.
- Great ambience. It is a great futsal scene.
- Vending machines, restrooms, water fountains, and even trees are all nearby.
- There is plenty of shade nearby if you are one of those players who can't handle the heat.
- Field time is hard to come by. The fields are regularly used by clubs and leagues. Reservations MUST be made ahead of time.
- It's not hard to get to, but it isn't exactly centrally located either.
It must be stressed that these fields are regularly used by clubs and leagues. If you are looking for a field with easy access so that you and some friends can play a friendly game, this is not the place for you. Look elsewhere.
Sports And Recreation Nearby
See more photos of the area, look in the World Cup Stadium photo album.
How To Get There
Where: Seoul-si, Mapo-gu, Seongsan-2-dong
From Line 6 - World Cup Stadium Station (월드컵경기장역):
- Use exit 2 or 3.
- Upon leaving the station, you will see World Cup Stadium. Walk away from the stadium.
- The futsal facilities are located in the corner of the park farthest away from World Cup Stadium.
- If you can't find where you are going, consider crying.