Yongsan Station (I'PARK)
Surprisingly, on the rooftop of I'PARK Mall above Yongsan Station, there is a stellar futsal complex thanks to Adidas. Complete with 3 futsal fields of varying dimensions, showers, and seats for spectators, this is one of Seoul's premier futsal destinations.
The Scouting Report
Fancy a game of futsal but don't know where to play? Well, head to a shopping mall in downtown Seoul, of course!
I'PARK above Yongsan Station is home to a sweet futsal complex. The fields (all 3 of them) are in great shape, as are all the supporting facilities.
There is no reason not to go to Yongsan Station to shop till you drop a hat-trick on the opposing team.
It stays in pristine shape thanks to constant maintenance and upkeep.
- It's very accessible. It's in, or rather on, the same building that Yongsan Station is under.
- All of the facilities are in great condition. (locker rooms, showers, seating, etc.)
- Convenience. Blow out a shoe? No problem. Call a time-out, run down to the sporting goods store in the mall below, and buy a new pair.
- Availability. Open 24 hours a day.
- Expensive. You've got to pay to use the fields.
- Timing. Reservations needed. No pick-up games here.
Extra Information / Wanna Play Here?
If you want to use the futsal facilities, you must make reservations and pay the fee. See I'PARK website for more information. Look for the banner on the right that says "Adidas All in Park". Click there for reservations information.
Things To Do Nearby
- Ice Skating
Check out the Yongsan Station - I'PARK Mall photo album to see more photos of the area.
How To Get There
Where: Seoul-si, Yongsan-gu, Hangangro-dong
From Line 1 - Yongsan Station (용산역):
- Go up. As in, leave the station, and Get Vertical!
- The "Adida All In Park" futsal facility is located on the 7th floor---the roof.
- From the 7th floor rooftop, you can also access the 9th-floor futsal fields.
From Gyeongui-Jungang Line - Yongsan Station (용산역):
- Follow the same directions seen above.