Seoul Forest Park
Seoul Forest Park is one of Seoul's premier parks. It is big, spacious, and provides an amazing variety of ways to be entertained. Whether you are looking for an escape from the big city and into the "forest" or looking for a way to exercise, there is a good chance you will be able to find your cup of tea here in this park.
And if your cup of tea happens to be a skate park, then you are in luck. For there is a skate park in Seoul Forest Park.
The Scouting Report
- The Park's Features
- Pros And Cons
- Cool Down
- Sports And Recreation Nearby
- Extra Information
- How To Get There
The skate park at Seoul Forest Park isn't that big or exciting. It won't entertain any serious skaters out there for long. However, it is better than nothing. It is a good place for beginners just wanting to get used to skating up, over, and down various features.
The Park's Features
An oval skate track loops around the skate park.
- The location has a great relaxing vibe.
- It is a good place to go if you aren't interested in taking yourself too seriously.
- It is close to stuff.
- It is spacious.
- It is far from the nearest subway station. That ain't fun.
- All of the features are a bit small and low.
- It is more of a children's skate park than a skate park for serious skaters.
Son, this skate park is free. Don't even try to pay anything.
There are two giant, can't miss towers next to the skate park. At the base of the towers are several places to find food and drinks.
Sports and Recreation Nearby
- Bicycle Rentals
- Field / Open Space
- Soccer Field
- Walking/Running Path
**You can rent inline skates and bicycles at the rental shop near Seoul Forest Park gate 5.**