Seoul Racecourse Park
Most people don't go to the horse track to play soccer. Most people don't even think about it. However, if you are one of the few people who do want to play soccer in the infield of a race track, then Seoul's race track is just your place.
The Scouting Report
- Pros And Cons
- Extra Information
- Sports And Recreation Nearby
- How To Get There
You know those times when all you want is a place to play soccer while betting on horses? Too often, those places are not readily available. Fortunately, Seoul has you covered. The Koreans had enough sense to put a soccer field in the infield of Seoul's horse track. Now, you can play soccer to your hearts content while waiting between races.
Grass. However, it is patchy in parts. The field doubles as a venue for special events at the horse track. It has a tendency to take a beating.
- Betting on horses!
- Betting on winning horses!
- Making money while playing soccer!
- Playing soccer on a poorly maintained soccer field!
- Betting on losing horses!
- Losing money while playing soccer!
Seriously, do not come to Seoul Racecourse looking to play a serious game of soccer. There is a field with goals, but the grass is not in great condition. Come only if you are wanting to play around with friends in between betting on horses.
Sports And Recreation Nearby
Check out the Let's Run - Seoul Racecourse Park - Horse Track photo album to see more pictures of the area.
How To Get There
Where: Gyeonggi-do, Gwacheon-si, Juam-dong
From Line 4 - Seoul Racecourse Park (경마공원역):
- Walk out of exit 2 or 3.
- Follow the covered walkway.
- Once you get to the track, go to the right. Follow the signs for 'Family Park'.
- Go into the tunnel that leads to the infield. Once in the infield, look for signs that point to the soccer field.