Soongsil Middle and High School
Where do the students of Soongsil Middle and High Schools play soccer? At their school's campus, of course. Where should you consider playing? At their campus, too!
The Scouting Report
There is a fantastic soccer field on the shared campus of Soongsil Middle and High Schools. It is full sized and in an intimate, secluded location.
The field is artificial turf and is fortunately well maintained.
- The field is beautiful.
- It has great lighting.
- It is about 1.5 kilometers from the nearest subway station.
- The field is used not only by the school, but by various local club teams as well. It gets used a lot, so it would be a good idea to come early in the day if yo plan on getting some turf time.
There are change rooms and bathrooms located underneath the stands.
To see more photos, check out the Soongsil Middle and High School soccer photo album.
How To Get There
Where: Seoul-si, Eunpyeong-gu, Sinsa-2-dong
From Line 6 - Saejeol Station (새절역):
- Use exit 4.
- Walk straight 70 meters and take a left.
- Walk for 900 meters. Take a left at a street named Eunpyeong Tunnel-ro.
- Walk straight for 500 meters. Look for a bus stop named Hyundai Apt. Front (Bus Stop ID 12-337, 12-336). You are now close.
- Take a right at a street named Eunpyeong Tunnel-ro 7-gil.
- Walk past an opera school. Continue uphill and follow the green fence.
- When you find yourself in front of a church, look for the soccer fields. They are to your right.
- Take Bus 7212 or 7715 to Hyundaei Apt. Front (Bus Stop ID 12-322, 12-335).
- From the Bus Stop 12-322 side of the street, walk along the road against the flow of traffic.
- Take a left at Eunpyeong Tunnel-ro 7-gil.
- From here, follow the directions above starting on step 6.