A short walk along the tracks from Ilsan Station will take you to a small neighborhood park. Many locals enjoy meeting here in the evenings and playing table tennis.
The Scouting Report
- Pros And Cons
- Extra Information
- Sports And Recreation Nearby
- How To Get There
Table tennis is one of those sports that is not meant to be played outdoors. However, sometimes you have to be happy with what you can find; and every fan of table tennis should be happy with this table. Though outside, it sits under cover in a small, lovely park a few minutes from Ilsan Station. If you're craving a little table tennis action, check it out.
Pros And Cons
- The table, net included, is kept in great condition.
- There are a number of chairs nearby for spectators.
- Night games are possible thanks to great lighting.
- As long as the wind isn't blowing, it is a decent rainy day activity, as the table is positioned under an awning.
- It is outside. Table tennis is just not meant to be played outside.
Bring your own balls and paddles. You won't find any here.
Sports and Recreation Nearby
To see more photos of the table tennis table near Ilsan Station, check out The Seoul Stop's photo album.
How To Get There
Where: Seoul-si, Dongjeok-gu, Sindaebang-dong
- Come out exit 2.
- Turn left immediately and follow the walking path.
- When the walking path ends, continue straight down the road.
- Look for the table tennis table on your left.